Flowmaster Viscous Liquid Hoppers
Specifically designed for viscous liquids used in a variety of industry, Flowmaster's 45º cone bottom slope helps facilitate faster, more complete flow in the most stubborn viscous liquid applications.
Flowmaster Viscous Brochure
45º Viscous Hopper Angle Drawing
- All Plastic, HDLPE construction complies with FDA, NSF and USDA standards.
- Translucent bottle allows viewing of material levels with level indicators.
- Seamless, smooth interior surface offers excellent flow characteristics and is easy to clean.
- Eliminates corrosion concerns and associated maintenance costs.
- Heavy duty plastic stands are forklift and pallet jack accessible and come in a variety of colors to help designate specific applications.
- 12” screw on cap secures container contents.
- Molded 2” and 3” threaded outlet for camlock type outlet fitting.
- Stackable 2-3 units high depending on size, weight and temperature exposure.
- Ball valve can be positioned vertically or horizontally.
- Horizontal ball valve requires a 3" Taller base. Add 3" to all height dimensions shown below.
||Overall Tank Height 45º Slope (Dimension A)
||Stacked Nesting Height 45º Slope (Dimension B)
|190 Gallons (25 CuFt)
|299 Gallons (40 CuFt)
|375 Gallons (50 CuFt)
|449 Gallons (60 CuFt)
|524 Gallons (70 CuFt)
|598 Gallons (80 CuFt)
Note: All dimensions and capacities are approximate.
For use with viscous liquids up to 1.6 Specific Gravity.
Viscous liquids defined as greater than 1000 cP (centipoise).