Space saving footprint...lowers inbound freight cost with more tanks per load in trailers and sea containers.
Stacking compatible with one-way cage and other 40" x 48" IBC Totes.
40x48 Payloader Brochure
- Lower profile design with 6" HD screw cover and Sii vacuum vent is positioned near the front of the tote for easy fill and bung access.
- More secure stacking with molded-in corner posts.
- More durable, longer lasting rotational molded base design.
- 4-way pallet entry with optional anti-teeter straps on front and back.
- Superior 2" Sii valve connection.
- Faster, more complete drainage.
- Calibration marking in Gallons and Liters on front and back.
- FDA compliant polyethylene resin.
- Optional molded-in company logo.
- Designed for UN31H2 for Packing group II and III materials per Title 49 CFR.
||Units per 53' Trailer
||Units per 20' Ocean Container
||Units per 40' HC Ocean Container
||48 x 40 x 52.3"
||48 x 40 x 60.3"
*Top row stacked on side.
All dimensions and tare weights are approximate.
Designed for Test Pressure: 14.7 P.S.I.G./1.53 S.G.
Stacking capacity is 2-3 units high (depending on container size, weight and temperature exposure.)