Two tanks in one for the ultimate in safe and secure liquid transportation. Snyder revolutionary double wall IBCs provide a built-in secondary containment for an IBC in transit. The inner polyethylene bottle is encased in an outer polyethylene bottle base to contain any spills.
- Heavy-duty polyethylene bottle enclosed in a 3/8” thick polyethylene secondary containment.
- 330 gallon Deuce meets UN/D.O.T. certified (UN 31H1) for Packing Group II and III per Title 49 CFR.
- UN/D.O.T. certification for 180 gallon Deuce is available upon special request
- 7" screw cap with heavy-duty buttress threads.
- Contains stacking leg positioners for secure stacking two high.
- Available in 180 and 330 gallon sizes.
- Molded four-way forklift entry.
- Sloped bottom assists in complete product drainage.
||43 1/2" x 49" x 36"
||43 1/2" x 49" x 57 1/2"
Note = Minimum order quantity of 6 units.