Cubetainer™ Portable DEF Tank System
DEF Tank Brochure
To meet EPA emission requirements for the Clean Air Act, most diesel engines are now equipped with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology which requires Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). DEF is a high purity chemical fluid consisting of 32.5% urea mixed with demineralized water to meet automotive industry specifications defined in ISO 22241. DEF is not explosive, flammable, toxic or subject to any hazardous product regulations. DEF is filled into a separate tank (not the diesel fuel tank) on a diesel engine.
By providing the right kind of tank for DEF, the integrity of the product can be preserved. Snyder's CUBETAINER™ PORTABLE DEF TANK SYSTEM is a complete DEF solution that provides the user with point-of-use dispensing of DEF. The system is manufactured to fill, transport, dispense, and refill DEF easily in the shop or in the field.
- Rugged virgin polyethylene translucent DEF compatible tank available in sizes of 60, 80, 120, 180 or 260 gallons.
- Molded-in and inked level markers for quick and easy visual level inspection.
- Forklift/Pallet-Jack base for easy movement and loading of tank when full or empty.
- Proprietary replaceable buttress bung connections on top. No drill-outs or spin welds that may contaminate the inside of the tank.
- Contaminant free Micromatic RSV Closed, Sealed system with internal diptube.
- 12V Self-priming DEF Pump.
- 20 feet DEF Compatible Dispense Hose.
- Stainless Steel Auto Shut off dispense nozzle.
- Pump attachment bracket with hose holder and integrated nozzle holder.
||60 Gallon DEF Cubetainer
||37" x 37" x 24"
||80 Gallon DEF Cubetainer
||37" x 37" x 28"
||120 Gallon DEF Cubetainer
||37" x 37" x 37"
||180 Gallon DEF Cubetainer
||37" x 37" x 50"
||260 Gallon DEF Cubetainer
||37" x 37" x 63"
||288 Gallon Containment (optional)
||44" x 48" x 42"
Each DEF Cubetainer includes tank with no bottom sidewall outlets, two top buttress thread connections with plugs, four SS inserts on the front for pump bracket mounting, and bolted-on pallet base. RSV with Diptube and Pump Kit and Bracket are sold separately and should ship loose (to be installed after shipment).
288 gallon containment is optional and for use with the 260 gallon Cubetainer without pallet base.