CAPTOR DOUBLE WALL CONTAINMENT
Snyder's revolutionary Captor Containment System is designed to alleviate the ever-changing environmental and safety concerns regarding bulk chemical storage and containment for the 21st century.
Captor's unique tank-in-a-tank design enables users and specifiers to incorporate advance performance and safety features on a bulk-handling system, which provides total containment protection. Captor's double wall construction is completely enclosed so that external matter, such as dust, rain and snow is prevented from collecting in the outer containment tank.
Besides delivering unparalleled performance benefits, Captor Containment Systems also contribute to your company's bottom line by significantly reducing installation and procurement cost. Every Captor is shipped fully-assembled on either a standard or wide load flat bed trailers, which reduces comparable costs by an average of 35 percent.
- Material options for a diverse range of applications.
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE)* - black and natural white color complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards.
- Industrial (ASTM D1998) design standards.
- Cross-linked, high density polyethylene (XLPE) - black and natural white color.
- Opaque white sodium hypochlorite resin #880059.
- Sulfuric acid resin #880046.
- Available with IBC/CBC seismic and 150 mph wind restraint tie-down systems.
- Specific gravity ratings are based on the industry's most severe calculation.
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon request.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.