Chemical injection is an integral component of any pipeline integrity program. The petroleum, oil & gas, and water treatment industries require a variety of chemical treatments to control various undesirable contaminants and prevent asset degradation. With a variety of chemicals comes a variety of challenges to store and dispense the chemicals. The chemical tank needs to be constructed of materials compatible with the chemical, and sized adequately to minimize refilling. Snyder offers a variety of tank sizes along with a variety of tank materials to ensure you have the right tank for each application.
- High Density Linear Polyethylene (HDLPE) and Crosslink Polyethylene (XLPE) material options available for the hoizontal leg tank. Stainless Steel Tank Systems also available.
- Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene stands provide easy access to the bottom tank connection and have molded-in metal inserts for the optional banding and pump mounting.
- Containment basins constructed of HDLPE (Black Color) and provide 110% containment of tank include a molded-in pump mount bracket.
- Horizontal tanks are designed to a 1.9 specific gravity.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.
- Tailored tank solutions for challenging chemical injection applications: hydrate inhibitors, corrosion inhibitors/scavenger products, surfactants/cleaning/wetting products, foamers, specialty chemicals, paraffin inhibitors, defoamers/antifoams, scale control chemicals, water clarifiers, and more.