200, 300, 450 Gallon Containers
Snyder Industries refuse containers set the industry standard for refuse, recycling, and yard waste collection – offering 3 sizes to meet individual demand. The cans are available in High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Class 2 plastic and are durable and fully recyclable. Nominal thickness of the cans is 0.200 inches. Cans are available in multiple colors and can be hot stamped with company/city logos and hot-stamped with serial numbers.
The Lids were designed to be interchangeable with our 200, 300 and 450 round containers, and to retrofit other container brands in the marketplace.
Features & Accessories
- Available in commonly used sizes with 200, 300, and 450 gallon capacity.
- Cans are available in multiple colors to designate refuse, recycling, or other types of collection.
- Seamless construction/uniform wall thickness.
- Easily accessible loading height.
- Enforced side-walls for heavy use.
- Containers have a smooth interior finish for ease of cleaning.
- UV stabilizer added to resin to resist surface fading.
- Wheel free design to prevent excessive movement.
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) products are recyclable (Class 2 Plastic).
- Plastic containers are low maintenance; they never need painting, and are rust and dent resistant.
- Units are made of polyethylene, which reduces noise levels when compared to metal containers.
- Weigh significantly less than metal containers.
- Designed for use by side-load residential trucks.
- Rotationally molded at Snyder’s ISO 9001 certified plant located in West Chicago, IL.
- 3-year limited warranty (under normal use).
Refuse Containers Brochure
Dimensional Drawing – 200 Gallon
Dimensional Drawing – 300 Gallon - No Lid
Dimensional Drawing – 300 Gallon - Large Lid
Dimensional Drawing – 300 Gallon - 50/50 Lid
Dimensional Drawing – 450 Gallon