Refuse Container Lids
Snyder Industries refuse containers set the industry standard for refuse, recycling, and yard-waste collection - offering two innovative style lids; the 70/30 lid design is a single wall construction to offset lid weight, and allows for the use of larger refuse bags. The 50/50 split lid has a smaller opening for commonly used refuse bags and is designed with a durable double-wall construction. Lids were designed to be interchangeable between the 200, 300 and 450G containers, and can be retrofit to other container brands in the market place.
Features & Accessories
- Universal fit with our 200, 300, and 450 gallon cans.
- Rotationally molded using HDPE (high density polyethylene) plastic resin.
- Designed to prevent front lid (s) from going over 90° breaking point.
- Available in multiple colors to designate refuse, recycling, or yard waste collection.
- Lid rotates 110° for easier loading, dumping, and independent closing after container is emptied.
- Lids are attached with four “molded-in” hinge points and use HDPE hinge-pins to add strength and minimize damage encountered with excessive use.
- UV stabilizer added to resist surface fading.
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) products are recyclable.
- Replacement lid sections are available for either type design.
- 70/30 type lids have bilingual, use message molded into front lid.
- 70/30 type lids are ideal for routes that use large waste bags.
- 50/50 type lids allow ease for recycling or small bag use.
- 50/50 type lids have a slightly domed top with overlapping edges.
- Stainless steel or zinc hardware available.
- Molded in Snyder’s ISO9001 certified plant located in West Chicago IL.
- Complete lids are shipped ten (10) per pallet.
- 3 year limited warranty (under normal use).
Refuse Containers Lids Brochure
Dimensional Drawing – 300 Gallon - Large Lid
Dimensional Drawing – 300 Gallon - 50/50 Lid
Lid Right 50/50
Lid Left 50/50
4 Plastic HDPE Pins with cotter key locking mechanism