SNYDER CUSTOM MANUFACTURING
Custom engineers are available at every location and constantly network throughout the corporation to provide expertise and innovative solutions for every customer’s specifications.
Snyders' Broad Material Background Includes
- Cross-linked PE
- Vinyl Plastisol
Snyder Has Various Molding Capabilities
- All types and sizes of rotational molding equipment
- Producing parts ranging from 6" up to 15"
- Broad range of color and shapes
- Metal to plastic conversion
- Double wall parts
- Multiple production facilities
Mold and Tooling Options to Produce Your Quality Part
- Cast aluminum
- Fabricated steel and stainless steel
- Drop box
- Multiple cavity
- Multiple piece
- Secondary cooling & trim fixtures
- In-house fixture building and mold maintenance
- Cost advantage over other molding processes
Snyder Offers Numerous Value-Added Capabilities
- CNC 5-axis routing
- Leak & pressure testing
- Sonic Welding
- Partial to full product assemblies
- In-mold & post mold structural foaming
- In-mold & post graphics and labels
- Mold-in inserts & components
Snyder Offers Various Services & Testing
- Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Dart impact testing
- Cross-link PE gel testing
- ASTM testing protocol
- Multiple QA technicians at all locations
Formal Quality Assurance Program
- Order fulfillment & drop ship
- JIT, KANBAN
- EDI - Electronic Data Interchange
- Bar coding
State-of-the-art blending and mixing equipment, molded-in graphics, bar coding, painting and polyurethane foaming allow design flexibility in producing very sophisticated parts. Snyder is a pioneer and leading innovator in additives and special molding techniques.
The linear polyethylene resins offer excellent cold temperature impact strength, ultra violet light resistance, compatibility with most commercial cleaning chemicals, a durable surface finish and outer wall that resists denting and cracking from normal wear and tear.
Snyder products combine elements of design, material and process based on computer modeling and detailed finite element analysis (FEA) of structure and stress. After initial computer models establish the product design concept, detailed analyses optimize design, material formulation and wall thickness unique for each product. Extensive field testing validates product rigidity, toughness and strength for each application.
The rotational molding process allows flexibility in part design, material selection and manufacturing. The process is unique in that parts are formed hollow and seamless. Considered low pressure, unlike other plastics processes such as injection or structural foam molding. Parts formed from linear polyethylene in the rotational process are molded stress free which improves impact resistance and long term durability. The resulting Snyder products exceed application requirements.