- Allows temperature maintenance of stored liquids, not to exceed 100°F.
- Heat Tracing and Insulated System consists of heat tracing panels, 2” of polyurethane foam, and an electronic control box to control the temperature setting.
- Indoor or Outdoor Use. Insulation coated with 2 coats of weather resistant mastic coating.
- Snyder can heat trace and insulate vertical tanks up to 15,000 gallon size, double wall tanks from 35 to 12,500 gallons.
- Many accessories are also available including interior down pipes, external down pipes, seismic and wind restraint systems, level gauges and several fitting options.
SIZING YOUR HEAT TRACE SYSTEM
The quantity and type of panels required is determined by the size of the tank, desired temperature maintenance and environmental conditions. Tanks are available with standard heating systems with a delta-T of 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100°F. The delta-T is the difference between the product maintenance temperature and the minimum ambient temperature. For example if you wanted to maintain 60°F in a 0°F ambient environment a heating system with a 60°F delta-T would be selected. Tanks are supplied with the heating panels and a controller installed by Snyder. The only field connection required is the 110VAC supply power to the heating system.
Polyethylene Upright Storage Plastic Tank Specs